Monday 11 January 2010

Wrestling, magic wands and a new playmate!

Well what can I say? Since my last blog we've had Christmas and New year and been snowed in! However before any of that occurred I had an absolutely fabulous time in London with Charlotte Dean of Essex!

After a couple of year of chatting on forums and near miss get togethers the delicious Charlotte and I finally got together on the Tuesday before Christmas, we went to London for a particularly lovely gent who had booked a wrestling session with us. Lots of chatting online beforehand we had both decided that we were the stronger and going to pin the other!

I braved the ice at my local unmanned station hoping not to slip onto the tracks and hopped onto the Victoria bound train.

I met Charlotte for coffee before our booking and was very excited, she was even more gorgeous than her photos and had a great sense of humour and we hit it off straight away. We arrived at the hotel together and went to meet our referee!

Wrestling was so much fun, especially when I bounced off the bed and got stuck down between the bed and the hot radiator! I'm still not sure who actually won but I feel like we were all winners!

Charlotte brought with her her new toy, a Hitachi Magic Wand all I can say is WOW I want one! So if anyone is looking for that perfect gift for me *flutters eyelashes.

All in all it was a great day with a very sexy lady and I can't wait to do it again, I don't have to wait long so for any of you guys who missed us before christmas we're back in central london for saucy, voluptuous duos on Monday the 25th and Tuesday the 26th January!

No comments:

Post a Comment