Tuesday 21 July 2009

Sexier with age?


'You don't mind visiting and old fool like me do you?'


These are the words of a charming gentleman that I've been seeing a while now, everytime I see him he checks with me to see if I mind. He's so very sweet and charming, how could I mind?

I like all types of gentlemen young, old, stocky, slim, hairy or balding! There's always something that turns me on be it their body, looks, charm or just that little twinkle in the eye.


All ages have their charms too, I usually find older gents like to spend that litttle bit of extra time pleasuring me, gently and sensually. Younger guys love to show off their olympic abilities if you know what I mean ;o)


Those of you that have met me know that whatever age, shape or size you are you'll bring out the best in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment